Re: [Videolib] biracial as a film theme

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 13:13:40 PDT

Hi, Dennis.

Yes, it was the Lisa Russell piece. I'm glad to know it was a hit at the festival!

As for School Daze, it could possibly have worked if it had not been played on campus last year. I try to ask my programmers to avoid duplication. (Of course, this is the third year in a row I've been told that we absolutely have to play WALL-E, so I'm not always successful in enforcing that guideline. Sigh.)

Thanks!
Sandra

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina