Re: [Videolib] biracial as a film theme

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 13:00:17 PDT

Dear Sandra,
I assume it's the Lisa Russell piece which seems to now have two versions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnxJdxhU7o
or http://lab.wgbh.org/open-call/bi-racial-hair

I like the first version and its pretty amazing and it might go well with
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441779/ (we didn't see it and I don't know if
it deals with bi-racial but everybody who saw it at the Maryland Film
Festival loved it and the thought the directors very cool - I can probably
find their contact info) or Spike Lee's School Daze -- though I'm also not
sure if the "paper-bag light" are discussed as bi-racial.

Dennis

--
Best,
Dennis Doros