Re: [Videolib] biracial as a film theme

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 12:40:49 PDT

I guess they would find anything classic very dated but PINKY might be very
interesting for a campus in the South but I suppose that is more of an"I
Passed for White " film then one you are looking for.
The doc I remember best is the one about the woman dealing with her mother's
trying to hide her ( the daughter's) by racial identity. She was the step
daughter of Larry Storch . It is called SECRET DAUGHTER and ran on FRONTLINE