[Videolib] biracial as a film theme

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 12:30:39 PDT

A programmer from our counseling center is looking for films that address the subject of biracial identity. He needs a film that offers PPR for a showing in our campus theater. He is hoping to find something entertaining, so it does not need to be an educational documentary. Have you seen anything you would recommend? I found a mention of a film called "Bi-racial Hair." Has anyone seen that?
Thanks,
Sandra
Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina