[Videolib] Documentaries on the Soviet Union

From: patti ruocco <ruoccop@lislelibrary.org>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 12:00:46 PDT

Hi videolib list,

I'm hoping some folks will weigh in and let me
know if they have, or know of, any documentary
DVDs on the Soviet Union. I've had a patron ask
us to get "The Soviet Story", but I don't know if
that's the best one available on this topic. I'd
really appreciate your suggestions, and any
information on where to order them from.

Thanks!
Patti

Patricia Ruocco
Adult Services
Lisle Library District
777 Front St.
Lisle, IL 60532
630-971-1675
ruoccop@lislelibrary.org

Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ­Groucho Marx