Re: [Videolib] Pre-Friday Trivia

From: Patti McVay Gorrell <pmcvay@wooster.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 07:44:36 PDT

And:

Tim McGraw: Flicka and Under the Friday Night Lights

Faith Hill: The Stepford Wives (2004)

Lena Horne, Fats Waller: Stormy Weather

Cabin in the Sky: Lena Horn, Ethel Waters, Louis Armstrong, and Duke Ellington

MGM musicals

This is fun, thanks Gary!

At 05:30 PM 8/13/2009, you wrote:
>Amazing how many musicians/singers and erstwhile musicians/singers have
>given the big screen a shot...
>
>http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/musicmovies.html#appearances
>
>Who am I missing?
>
>(Remember--this list only covers title in the UCB MRC)
>

>Gary Handman
>Director
>Media Resources Center
>Moffitt Library
>UC Berkeley
>
>510-643-8566
>ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
>http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC
>
>"I have always preferred the reflection of life to life itself."
>--Francois Truffaut

Patricia McVay Gorrell
Media Library Manager
The College of Wooster
Media Library
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691-2364

email: pmcvay@wooster.edu
330-263-2285 (office)
330-263-2253 (fax)

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essayist