Re: [Videolib] New Yorker PPRs

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 06:58:54 PDT

The library is now owned by Technicolor and they are very close to setting
up a booker for the PPR licensing. It could happen as early as next week or
a bit later. Keep in mind they don't own everything New Yorker had but the
do own both of those titles because the contract with Sony Classics is still
in force
for all product they had till New Yorker went under.