Re: [Videolib] Pre-Friday Trivia

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 18:56:44 PDT

Sorry, my search wasn't good so I added some on my previous email that were
already on the list. So...

The
Carpenters in The Karen Carpenter Story (okay, maybe she was a bit stiff...)
For real:

Roger Daltry in Lisztomainia (how could we forget this opus?), Tommy

Ringo Starr in Caveman (what, you don't have that either?!) and Magic
Christian (actually a decent film about the '60s)

200 Motels -- so you can have both Frank Zappa, Keith Moon AND Theodore
Bikel?

The Wedding Singer with Billy Idol

The Wiz -- Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, etc.

Mahogany -- Diana Ross

The Rose - Bette Midler

Dennis

--