[Videolib] Placental examination video

From: Smith jr, Neal <Neal.Smithjr@fhchs.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 16:22:06 PDT

Hi,

One of our nursing professors uses the video Examination of the Placenta
in her OB class. This is 20-minute video that simply goes step-by-step
through how to examine a placenta immediately after birth. It was
produced in 1994. The professor is interested in obtaining a
more-recent video on the same topic. I've searched every source of
medical and nursing videos I'm aware of, and have found nothing
comparable to Examination of the Placenta more recent than 1994. If
anyone on this list is aware of any videos from the last 5 years that is
even remotely on the topic of placental examination, I would love to
hear about them.

Thank you,

Neal Smith

Digital Services Librarian

Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and deleting the material from any computer.