Re: [Videolib] Pre-Friday Trivia

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 16:08:57 PDT

Well I can get sillierAn excuse to see a great film Trini ( Lemon Tree)
Lopez in THE DIRTY DOZEN
IF they were available Nat King Cole in CHINA GATE & ST. LOUIS BLUES ( HANDY
bio pic so a double winner)
However I did find one the odder ones ANNA LUCASTA starring Eartha Kitt, Nat
King Cole & Sammy Davis Jr but it is NOT a musical.