Re: [Videolib] Pre-Friday Trivia

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 15:20:41 PDT

Rudy Vallee's also in HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING
(Groundhog!)
Also, Dylan, David Crosby, Paul Simon all directed pretty bad movies. I
don't think David's was ever distributed. David Byrne's film is pretty good
as I recall it. And our distributor Osciloscope started because Adam Yauch
directed a film. There's a LOT of musicians who have directed films in
fact...

Dennis

--
Best,