Re: [Videolib] Pre-Friday Trivia

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 15:06:53 PDT

Um well this is missing literally hundreds of titles and I think most of
them came out on VHS or DVD. Too tired to even think beyond a fewbut why
only say 5 Doris Day films when most of her films are out. Also why Doris
Day and not Deanna Durbin ?
Here is just a random selection that popped in my head and I might have
missed them on your list
Jazz stuff. TOO LATE BLUES, PETE KELLY'S BLUES ( for Peggy Lee not Jack
Webb) other bio stuff. GREAT CARUSO
BENNY GOODMAN STORY, GLENN MILLER STORY ( SUN VALLEY SERENADE with Miller)
IMPROMPTU

Seriously if you just did 30s & 40s films with appearances by musicians it
would probably be well over 100, it would be SEVERAL hundred
but many are not released. Also a major omission has to be Bing Crosby who
was one the most important singers and film stars, same for Elvis
etc.