Re: [Videolib] Clips on trafficking

From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.EDU>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 14:38:48 PDT

Curious, do you mean people being shoved up against the back of a van or
traffic so awful that it causes one vehicle to strike the back of a van?
 Or some third option I maybe not thinking of?
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Services Supervisor
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!

>>> "Merle J. Slyhoff" <mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu> 8/13/2009 12:46 PM >>>

Hi. Iím looking for movies or tv shows that have a very specific scene
in them - scenes of people being trafficked jammed into the back of a
van or truck. Iíve been searching and have come up with Crash and El
Traffico. Since this particular piece of the film is probably not
picked up in a summary, itís proving difficult. Iím hoping my learned
colleagues will know some possibilities. Thanks in advance for your
help.

Merle

Merle J. Slyhoff V: 215-898-9013

Collection Development & F: 215-898-6619

Document Delivery Services Librarian E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu

Biddle Law Library

University of Pennsylvania

3460 Chestnut Street