Re: [Videolib] Question about two older series

From: Steffen, James M <jsteffe@emory.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 13:31:26 PDT

Here are the URLs for the individual volumes in the series that Michael Brewer mentioned:

Russian Empire: Vol. 1,2 (DVD NTSC)

http://www.russiandvd.com/store/product.asp?sku=47078

Russian Empire: Vol. 3,4 (DVD NTSC)

http://www.russiandvd.com/store/product.asp?sku=47079

However, I read the full Russian language item descriptions and the series really is just about the "Russian Empire." Maybe there's another set available on the same website?

--James

--
James M. Steffen, PhD
Film Studies and Media Librarian