[Videolib] Clips on trafficking

From: Merle J. Slyhoff <mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 12:46:24 PDT

Hi. I'm looking for movies or tv shows that have a very specific scene in them - scenes of people being trafficked jammed into the back of a van or truck. I've been searching and have come up with Crash and El Traffico. Since this particular piece of the film is probably not picked up in a summary, it's proving difficult. I'm hoping my learned colleagues will know some possibilities. Thanks in advance for your help.

Merle

Merle J. Slyhoff V: 215-898-9013
Collection Development & F: 215-898-6619
Document Delivery Services Librarian E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
Biddle Law Library
University of Pennsylvania
3460 Chestnut Street