Re: [Videolib] Question about two older series

From: Brewer, Michael <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 11:00:53 PDT

There is an interesting series that I think has some content on this, but from the Soviet/Russian side of things (which could be interesting). It is called Russkaia imperiia/Russian Empire (in Russian, but with subtitles) in four parts. I think russiandvd.com still has it.

mb

Michael Brewer
Team Leader for Undergraduate Services
University of Arizona Library