Re: [Videolib] Spike Lee's student film, "The Answer"

From: Meghann Matwichuk <mtwchk@UDel.Edu>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 10:25:49 PDT

I was fortunate enough to hear Spike Lee speak at an event on campus
earlier this year, and during the audience Q&A this topic came up. From
his answer, it sounds as though there would be too many rights issues
(music) to ever issue this film. (He also didn't seem enthusiastic
about the thought, but maybe that's just my interpretation of his rather
deadpan style, conversationally speaking.)

Best,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Associate Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware