Re: [Videolib] video browsing collection: LOC or "some other system"?

From: Winona Patterson <wpatters@harpercollege.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 13:24:56 PDT

We have our "popular" video collection available for browsing, with LC
number and the title on the label. Also searchable through our catalog.
Nobody's complained that I know of...

Winona Patterson
A/V Cataloger
LRC Tech Services, Harper College
1200 W. Algonquin Rd., Palatine, IL 60067
Direct Line 847-925-6770
wpatters@harpercollege.edu <mailto:wpatters@harpercollege.edu>