Re: [Videolib] video browsing collection: LOC or "some other system"?

From: Kim Crowley <kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 13:01:06 PDT

We are a public library so we use Dewey for the instructional and documentary films and shelve by title for the feature films (fiction).
kc

Kim Crowley, Director
Flathead County Library System phone: 406.758.5826
247 First Avenue East fax: 406.758.5868
Kalispell, MT. 59901-4598
kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov<mailto:kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov>

read our blog @ http://flatheadcountylibrary.blogspot.com/