Re: [Videolib] Jeane Kilbourne's Killing us Softly

From: Dina Robinson <DR@newsreel.org>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 12:24:26 PDT

We also distribute Killing Us Softly....

http://www.newsreel.org/nav/title.asp?tc=CN0051

Dina Robinson
California Newsreel
500 Third Street, #505
San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone: 415.284.7800 x301
Fax: 415.284.7801
dr@newsreel.org
http://www.newsreel.org
http://www.myspace.com/californianewsreel
California Newsreel is the oldest non-profit, social issue documentary
film distribution center in the country and a leading resource for the
advancement of racial and social justice. Visit our website at:
www.newsreel.org and sign up for our e-newsletter at:
http://www.newsreel.org/nav/emaillist.asp