[Videolib] Jeane Kilbourne's Killing us Softly

From: Bethany Sewell <bethany.sewell@du.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 11:46:51 PDT

I am looking for a copy for Jeane Kilbourne's Killing Us Softly for a faculty member for a class. We have the Still Killing Us Softly and Killing Us Softly III. I am also looking for a title by Jeane Kilbourne: Calling the Shots. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Bethany B. Sewell
Access Services Librarian
Penrose Library
University of Denver
2150 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208

Email: bethany.sewell@du.edu<mailto:bethany.sewell@du.edu>
Voice: 303-871-3418
Fax: 303-871-3446
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to