[Videolib] HDR Photography & Photoshop

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 12:04:21 PDT

Hello, all,

I have a patron requesting DVDs teaching High Dynamic Range Photography
and Photoshop. I'm having trouble tracking anything down with reviews.
Does anyone have any recommendations? The patron did ask for Tony
Sweet's dvd HDR Photography Made Easy, and most of the customer reviews
on Amazon are good. Just checking to see if there is anything else.
Thanks.

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library