Re: [Videolib] distributor question

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 16:28:53 PDT

Hi Jacqueline

UC Extension Media went out of business about two years ago. The rights
to most of their catalog reverted to the filmmakers. Dan Bickely, who
used to be the marketing manager of UCEM, started his own company,
Berkeley Media LLC, to distribute some of the newer and more pop titles in
the Extension catalog--unfortunately, Tatau didn't make the cut. You
might try contacting Dan directly at wwww.berkeleymedia.com

Good Luck

Gary Handman

> Does anyone know where I could find for purchase Tatau: What One Must Do
> also called A Chief in Two Worlds, produced by Micah Van der Ryn, 1997?
> As far as I can tell this film was previously distributed by the UC
> Berkeley Extension Center for Media and Independent Learning, but I
> don't see updated distributor information on their website.
>

> Thanks!
>

> Jacqueline L. Rogers
>
> Digital Assets and Media Librarian
>
> The Corcoran Library