Re: [Videolib] Who Owns PPR for "Plan 9 from Outer Space" or"Nothing But a Man"

From: Lerman, Linda <LLerman@ncc.commnet.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 09:05:56 PDT

Very helpful. Thanks for the leads!

Linda

Linda P. Lerman

Director of Library Services

Everett I.L. Baker Library

Norwalk Community College

188 Richards Avenue

Norwalk, CT 06854-1655

Voice: 203-857-7211

Fax: 203-857-7380

Email: llerman@ncc.commnet.edu

Website: www.ncc.commnet.edu <http://www.ncc.commnet.edu/>

  Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to and remember to recycle.

                        NCC CARES-- The Committee for Active and
Responsible Environmental Sustainability

Did you know? The Baker Library has over 53,000 print books, 1,750
electronic books, over 5,600 audiovisual materials including films,
offers access online to nearly 50,000 full-text journals and newspapers
from around the world, and provides over 700 answers to reference
questions each week.

NCC Faculty, staff and students access millions of articles from
anywhere in the world by logging on to a computer with their NetID. Find
us at http://www.ncc.commnet.edu/library/ or at myCommNet - Library Tab
https://my.commnet.edu <https://my.commnet.edu/> .

Imagine what you can do!