Re: [Videolib] Input on this? ITunesU and VMR Media Migration

From: jwoo <jwoo@cca.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 15:34:39 PDT

We don't put much up on iTunesU but what's up there has been cleared
for release by the rights holder/speaker. I would think that
distributing copyrighted material on iTunesU without permission would
be a no-no even if authenticated only for specific classes. Same
rules that would apply to a LMS, right?

Janice Woo, Director of Libraries
California College of the Arts
5212 Broadway Oakland CA 94618