[Videolib] distributor question

From: Jacqueline Rogers <JRogers@corcoran.org>
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 10:00:12 PDT

Does anyone know where I could find for purchase Tatau: What One Must Do
also called A Chief in Two Worlds, produced by Micah Van der Ryn, 1997?
As far as I can tell this film was previously distributed by the UC
Berkeley Extension Center for Media and Independent Learning, but I
don't see updated distributor information on their website.

Thanks!

Jacqueline L. Rogers

Digital Assets and Media Librarian

The Corcoran Library