Re: [Videolib] Who Owns PPR for "Plan 9 from Outer Space" or "Nothing But a Man"

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 07:02:41 PDT

Dear Linda,
Plan 9 is in the public domain. You won't need clearance for this. As for
Nothing But a Man, try New Video in New York. They have the DVD rights and
should have the rest as well. And if this doesn't work:
http://art.yale.edu/MichaelRoemer or
http://www.yale.edu/filmstudiesprogram/faculty/roemer.html

He doesn't seem to have an email address that's readily available so it's
probably best to call his department. Roemer is reputed to be one of the
nicest directors around and his films are among the top of my list that I
wished Milestone distributed.

Best,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video