[Videolib] Who Owns PPR for "Plan 9 from Outer Space" or "Nothing But a Man"

From: Lerman, Linda <LLerman@ncc.commnet.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 06:19:35 PDT

I'm hoping someone will know who to approach for PPR for

"Plan 9 from Outer Space" (1959) or "Nothing But a Man" (1964) dir.
Michael Roemer, with Ivan Dixon, Abbey Lincoln, Yaphet Kotto.

Both films are part of a student Lit Club series during the academic
year.

For the 1st film, I've contacted Legend Films in early July (no
response). For the 2nd film I contacted New Video Group in mid-July
with the same results.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda P. Lerman