[Videolib] PPR included or purchased separately

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 16:12:17 PDT

I've added two designations to the compilation: "PPR included w/ purchase,
pls. ask for specifics" and "License separately". I know some vendors have
different parameters for the PPR they include with purchase of their
materials. Would the vendors who include PPR and who would like me to
specify such on this compilation please contact me off-list (
gfedak@mtsu.edu ). I'll hold posting the compilation until August 14 for
this information.
Thanks,
Gail