Re: [Videolib] Public Performance Vendors

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 15:50:24 PDT

Elizabeth,
I've made the correction to your website. One question that has come up
since I started this is whether PPR is included in the purchase price or
whether it must be purchased separately. I'm not indicating for any vendor
that it is included in the purchase price unless they specifically tell me
so. A few have. Which should I list for Alive Mind Education?
Thanks,
Gail

  _____