[Videolib] Academic Media Librarians!

From: John Vallier <vallier@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 14:29:34 PDT

Academic Media Librarians & Archivists:

I'm writing an article about academic media centers / collections and
the roles they play in today's research library. So, I'm looking for
YOUR story!

Are you and your center doing something experimental, collaborative,
and/or innovative that you would like me to highlight? If so, please
send it my way by the end of this week. If you would rather tell me
about it over the phone I would be happy to call you.

Thanks for considering,

John
_________
John Vallier