Re: [Videolib] Books on copyright

From: Brewer, Michael <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 12:53:50 PDT

These are all very good. Some others would be:

Complete Copyright: an Everyday Guide for Librarians, by Carrie Russell

Kenny Crews' article on guidelines is terrific, - http://www.centerforsocialmedia.org/files/pdf/crews.pdf

Michael Brewer
Team Leader for Undergraduate Services
University of Arizona Library