[Videolib] Green Planet Films is seeking gently used DVD cases, in quantity

From: <suzanne@greenplanetfilms.org>
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 12:26:59 PDT

Hi Folks,

Green Planet Films is seeking 'gently used' DVD cases again.

We are nearing the end of our supply, which we received (600 of them!)
from a thoughtful VideoLibster at a University Library. These gently used
cases did not go into the landflll, but rather we 'reused' them to fulfill
orders for our customers.

If you have 100-500 cases you'd like to part with, we'd gladly accept
them, even with small barcode labels on them (we put our own 'this is
reused' label on top). in good condition, no ripped plastic, broken hinges,

We will pay for shipping, you just box them up and tell us the box
dimension and weight. We get your address and post mail the shipping

If you have some DVD cases that you'd like to clear out as you are
changing systems, please contact me directly at

Thank you for your consideration!

Suzanne Harle
Founder/Executive Director
& environmental DVDs
21 Columbus Ave, Suite 205
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 377 5471
a nonprofit organization
"promoting environmental education through film"