Re: [Videolib] Input on this? ITunesU and VMR Media Migration

From: Chris Lewis <clewis@american.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 11:24:44 PDT

This sounds like more of a violation of TEACH Act guidelines than a
Fair Use case. If the works to be used satisfy the fair use factors I
don't think think the ability to download versus stream alters that.
If there's doubt about whether its fair use and instead the works are
to be delivered under protection of the TEACH Act - then it's clear
that downloads are prohibited.

--
Chris Lewis
Media Librarian