Re: [Videolib] postcards - a plea for sanity

From: Alex Williams <alex@typecastfilms.com>
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 09:34:56 PDT
Peter,

we cast our net wide, but not repeatedly. We pick up a new film: we send an email, we send a postcard, we get the film reviewed with Video Librarian and EMRO....
In your opinion, which of those should be done away with?
Of course not everyone is interested in each and every title we distribute, but the filmmakers we represent would be rightly annoyed if we picked up their film and then did nothing to let anyone know about it.

Alex
Alex O. Williams
Festival Bookings & Institutional Sales

AFD / Typecast Films
Seattle, WA . USA
ph: 206.322.0882 x.202 | fx: 206.322.4586

arabfilm.com | typecastfilms.com