Re: [Videolib] Redbox Trial

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 07:59:04 PDT

Our Student Government is trying to get enough student interest to ask for a Red Box on campus. They may place this at a Campus Life building, rather than at the library. I like that this plan was developed by the students.

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina