Re: [Videolib] postcards - a plea for sanity

From: Patti Berky <paf3@psu.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 05:12:33 PDT

I'm a staff member, not a librarian, and first
joined this listserv when an AV staffer suggested
that someone be on so that new release emails
could be forwarded to our librarians. So that's
what I do, and I have seen a number of the emails
returned to my team as orders.

Patti Berky
Audiovisual Acquisitions
The Pennsylvania State University