Re: [Videolib] postcards - a plea for sanity

From: Cartford, Peter, JCL <CartfordP@jocolibrary.org>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 13:29:40 PDT

"Unfortunately, since different people prefer different methods, we most often end up trying to use them all . . . "

Exactly. The iron rule of marketing: cast a wide net and cast it repeatedly. That's why we'll keep getting the stuff we're getting now and probably more of it in the future. Reality check: the marketing that looks sloppy and wasteful to us makes perfect sense to the seller.

Peter Cartford

AV Librarian

Johnson County Library

9875 W. 87th St.