Re: [Videolib] postcards - a plea for sanity

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 10:33:15 PDT

I like the postcards. I usually decide then and there if I am interested
and put them in a little pile. When I have a few titles for one vendor,
say Bullfrog, I place an order. AND they are handy if you want to send
it over to a faculty member. As for catalogs, I will say amen to new
things in front, dates on the cover.

My pet peeve is the vendors who deluge the campus with subject catalogs
(hello, Insight Media) or who send a big catalog and then many many
subject catalogs, multiple times (hello, Films Media). My recycling bin
is happy, though.

Christine Crowley Godin
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Faculty, Theatre