Re: [Videolib] postcards - a plea for sanity

From: Vicki Nesting <vnestin@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 10:38:35 PDT

I wasn't sure when I sent this what the reaction would be, but I think it's producing a good, healthy discussion about our selection processes. I'm finding it interesting, and I imagine new video librarians on the list would as well. And even though we all seem to have our own individual methods, I think the distributors will find this discussion useful as well.

Vicki