Re: [Videolib] postcards - a plea for sanity

From: Meghann Matwichuk <mtwchk@UDel.Edu>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 10:07:49 PDT

I too find postcards to be useful on occasion, but I think Barb hit the
nail on the head when she suggested that vendors cull their mailing
lists so that my Library does not get and endless stream of the same
postcards / catalogs / et. al. That's a major irk to me -- there are
certain films for which I've received dozens upon dozens of mailings --
and in many cases, we already have the titles in our collection!!

Cheers,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Associate Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware