Re: [Videolib] postcards - a plea for sanity

From: Bergman, Barbara J <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 09:51:03 PDT

I had to grin because, I on the other hand, like postcards because they're easy to forward to faculty I think might be interested.

My plea for sanity:
Do not send catalogs in an envelope. Things that have to be opened end up on the bottom of my pile.
Always print the date on the cover. Much easy to recycle the older versions.
Review and cull your mailing lists. We don't need six copies sent to our library; you'll save on printing and postage.
For the college level titles, don't forget about sending review titles to (EMRO) Educational Media Reviews Online as well as Video Librarian.

Barb Bergman | Media Services Librarian | Minnesota State University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu