Re: [Videolib] classroom use of "home and community viewing" dvd

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 09:48:56 PDT

Michael,
Oh, wow, Michael. Absolutely agree about the techno end, but as to content,
as Bugs Bunny would say, "He don't know me too well, do he?" Amy and I
release films because we fall in love with them and have to share them. For
us (and a lot of distributors are just like us), trying to acquire a movie
because it will make money is like a hitter going up to the plate and trying
to hit a home run. It can happen, but it usually decreases your chances. And
it's a heck of a lot less fun if you're just in it for the bucks.

Dennis