Re: [Videolib] Downloading music in the library

From: Julia Churchill <jchurchill@olpl.org>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 08:05:15 PDT

This has happened to us as well. I usually get a maintenance worker or a security guard to come over and tell them to stop because it is illegal. If they refuse to stop I will call the police. Regardless of what the patron has been told it is illegal. If they insist you can always print out the copyright law.

Julia Churchill
Audio Visual Supervisor
Oak Lawn Public Library
Oak Lawn, Illinois