Re: [Videolib] Contact Information for William R. Heick

From: Brigid Duffy <bduffy@sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 08:05:55 PDT

There is a media production company called Bassett Productions(http://www.bassettproductions.com
  or phone: (866) 473-3456) that lists William Heick as one of the
film directors working with them. They might have contact information.

I saw a reference that Mr. Heick lives in Mill Valley; that is outside
San Francisco, in Marin County. Mr. Heick's Wikipedia article says he
was born in 1916, so he's over 90.

Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions