[Videolib] Overnight access to digital production stations

From: Chris Lewis <clewis@american.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 07:32:10 PDT

We have five digital production workstations available to our students
- primarily for video editing. Until now they've been available only
during the hours the department is open. The library however is open
24-hours a day and I'm now tasked with making the production stations
available overnight as well. If any of you are providing this kind of
service with unsupervised access, I'd like to hear back about what
you're doing to insure the security of the users and the equipment.
Since this is probably of interest to just a few, please reply
directly to me rather than the whole list.

--
Chris Lewis
Media Librarian