Re: [Videolib] classroom use of "home and community viewing" dvd

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 07:27:29 PDT

No, I meant that when you are planning to show feature film you have to
request that title for a particular date. They send the movie (whether
you need it or not, apparently) and you must return it using the label
provided. Each title and show dates are licensed individually, I guess.
I assume if you are doing a pre-planned film series, it would be one
long document, but if you want to have a showing of "Inconvenient
Truth", for instance, you must make that request, get the invoice. For
those of us with tedious purchasing departments, it is a mini-nightmare.

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College