Re: [Videolib] what to do about extra digital discs?

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 17:55:32 PDT

Who is the vendor? I don't believe we have run into this. We purchase most of our popular DVDs from Baker and Taylor and get our educational ones either direct from the producer or some distributors like Action Library Media.

Christine Crowley Godin, M.A.
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, Theatre
Northwest Vista College