Re: [Videolib] classroom use of "home and community viewing" dvd

From: Alex Williams <alex@typecastfilms.com>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 14:24:46 PDT
I think they're saying the DVD is basically for home use, but it can also be shown in a community shelter, since folks there don't have a home. ;)

From: "Deborah Benrubi" <benrubi@usfca.edu>
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:00:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [Videolib] classroom use of "home and community viewing"  dvd

Thank you, all. There is a twist to my original question that hasn't been addressed. That is the "home **and community viewing only**" restriction (emphasis added). I guess there's not much to say about it because it doesn't make much sense. How is a school not part of a community? Never mind.