Re: [Videolib] online movies

From: John Vallier <vallier@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 14:24:59 PDT

Most of these have been mentioned, but we have "uw only" and "free"
online audio and video sites mixed in together here:
http://lib.washington.edu/media/online_av.html

Is anyone else with an academic media collection also providing
access to audio?

And here's a list that I intend to incorporate:
http://www.openculture.com/video
They do the same for audio:
http://www.openculture.com/audio_and_podcasts

John